We are against putting slots at a family-friendly mall.
- Slots don’t belong at a family-friendly mall.
- Malls are for children and families.
- Malls are not an appropriate place for gambling.
Traffic gridlock is coming to the B -W Parkway (Rt. 295) and Route 100
- The existing traffic problem will get much worse.
- The region cannot handle the increase in cars.
- There is no place to park at the mall now.
- They will build the Casino on existing parking lot.
- They are not building enough new parking spaces.
- Under construction, they will wipe out thousands of parking spaces.
There will be slots in Anne Arundel County
- Slots are coming to Anne Arundel County-one way or another.
- The purpose of Question A is to overturn a zoning decision by the Anne Arundel County Council that permits a slots parlor at Arundel Mills Mall.
- The purpose of Question A is to give voters a choice – to let the citizens of Anne Arundel County decide where a slots casino should be located.
- A Vote AGAINST Question A is Vote AGAINST SLOTS AT THE MALL.
- This is not a vote against slots.
No Slots at the Mall is a coalition of homeowners, citizens, community groups and businesses against placing slots at the mall.
- All members are united and dedicated against putting slots at a mall.
- Some members are against all forms of gambling including slots.
- Some members believe that slots should go to the race-track.
- Some members are against slots at the neighborhood mall.
- The community is proud to have business partners to help fund this effort.